We understand that wealth management can mean many different things to different people.
At Arena Wealth, we define this as managing a client’s assets, liabilities, income and expenditure to ensure that they are properly protected and that their financial objectives can be met in both the short and longer term. This includes ensuring planning is explained clearly and reviewed regularly, that the investments recommended are suitable, that risks are covered by insurance and that taxes are paid and managed efficiently.
- Investment Advice and Management
- Tax planning
- Accounting and administration
- Creation and management of appropriate structures
- Cash flow planning
- Purchase and disposal of major assets
- Management of banking relationships
- UK and international tax compliance
- Other ad hoc services
While many of our services are provided in-house, we also have an extensive global network of contacts and are able to call upon the services of specialist accountants, lawyers and tax advisors to ensure that we are able to provide immediate guidance on all matters relevant to today’s international performers.